Friday, January 28, 2011

Plants Vs. Zombies Review


This weeks DS on DS review is on Plants Vs. Zombies.

From the review: "If one company was the master at casual games, that company would be PopCap. They are the force behind one of the largest time wasters of all: Bejeweled. There are two PopCap games in particular that really sank their teeth into me and still have yet to relinquish their grasp, and both of them are now available in the Nintendo DS. One of them, Peggle, was released in 2009 (you can read my review here). I had just escaped from the clutches of the other, but with its recent release it has shambled back into my life and started attacking my brain. Now I am struggling to free myself from the zombie masses once again, so I figured it would be a good time to review Plants Vs. Zombies."

The full review can be read here:

No comments:

Post a Comment