Friday, September 24, 2010

Batman: The Brave and the Bold

For last week's DS on DS, I reviewed Batman: The Brave and the Bold

From the review: "I don’t know much about the cartoon for Batman: The Brave and the Bold, but if the game is anywhere near the source material, I really need to start watching it. From what I have gathered through the game and a little bit (read: about five minutes worth) of searching, Batman: The Brave and the Bold (not to be confused with The Bold and the Beautiful) nixes the darker tone of the animated Batmen that we are used to. Instead, the series moves closer to the live action days with Adam West. And Batman’s voice is done by Oswald from The Drew Carey Show. I really need to find out when this thing is on TV."

The full review can be read here:

No comments:

Post a Comment