Saturday, August 22, 2009

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars


My DS on DS review was originally written on March 20, 2009.

Here is an excerpt: "Back in 1997 a friend called me and told me that I needed to come over and check out this new game he got for his computer. Of course, I rushed right over to his house. There I was greeted by a huge city full of tiny little people walking around and driving here and there. A group of Hare Krishna were walking down the sidewalk as my friend was driving by. A split-second later, my friend had whipped the car around and proceeded to run them down. Then he jumped out of the car and set some people on fire with a flamethrower. From that point on I was hooked on the series that would evolve into one of the most reviled and controversial videogame series of all time. Now the carnage, drugs, and swearing are available on the Nintendo DS with Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars."

The full review can be read here:
http://www.digitalsomething.com/news/2069.html

No comments:

Post a Comment