Saturday, August 22, 2009

Petz Catz Clan


My DS on DS review of Petz Catz Clan was originally written on February 13, 2009.

Here is an excerpt: "Once I got her home, I was told to play with her to make her happy. This meant petting her for somewhere around 2 minutes straight. She got happy, and then immediately walked into a different room to eat. All that playing made her hungry! Here, you open the fridge and pull out the dry cat food. You then are supposed to shake some out into the bowl, but I thought it would be more fun to spread it around the floor. Then, while Sue was trying to eat, I poked her repeatedly in the butt. For some reason, I kept getting a frowny face from her for doing that."

You can read the full review here:
http://www.digitalsomething.com/news/1879.html

No comments:

Post a Comment