Sunday, August 23, 2009

Puzzle Kingdoms


My DS on DS review of Puzzle Kingdoms was originally written on May 22, 2009.

Here is an excerpt: "When the title screen came up, I almost thought I put in the wrong game. Of course, it was missing the obnoxious music from Puzzle Quest, but the screen is very similar. Even the menu looks familiar. It has the same layout, and the only thing different here is the color scheme and the lack of lightning. After selecting Campaign from the menu, I then went on to create my character. Wait, no, I only get to give him or her a name. Yes, much like Puzzle Quest Galactrix, you are only allowed to choose between a generic male or female Warlord. After starting my save file, I ended up on the map screen. And guess what? It too looks very reminiscent of the map used in Puzzle Quest."

The full review can be read here:
http://www.digitalsomething.com/news/2293.html

No comments:

Post a Comment